Existence on Earth 3 - Missy Existence on Earth 3 - Missy

reel good big boi

Sicsophor responds:

Thanks fam.

Cold Animal Saga Cold Animal Saga

give me a check for my writing cred.

and don't respond w a raymond quote

comradebodko responds:

"But I already told my wife, sir. I spent money I don't have. To do these documents is gonna take me months."

An Animal Crossing Tale An Animal Crossing Tale

very very good. well directed, great color. your lines are great which was one thing I thought you may have wanted to improve in your older work. the ONE THING that bothers me about this and i know i'm being nit-picky, is the preloader screen and credits. you're a very creative dude, i'd kinda like to see more than just a gradient and your handwriting.

besides that 10/10 keep it up 4k. :)

Skate R Die Skate R Die

this reminds me of that season 2episode "Mean Paul the Daredevil" futurama episode where Doug jumped the gorge in Quahog. classic.

Pico Day Party 2014 Pico Day Party 2014

Oney looks tired as hell. probably staying up late finishing Leo and Satan VI

Frank and Fluffles Frank and Fluffles

pretty good. the cat with the fedora just reminds me of Mittens the Detective lol.

idea was funny, voice acting was good enough, could've been a little more animated i think though, also i think you might be trying to do too much. the art is good, but you don't need head rotations and so much movement in each shot, and that show where he's walking/talking towards the end. I think a facial expression change would've been just fine. but i get ya wanna try new stuffs so its all good. keep it up! good character shading tho!

also maybe spice the backgrounds up just a little bit!

-$pløøge

C Students- Pylit C Students- Pylit

this is really really good. I'm gonna review the youtube version because I just finised watching. There are a lot of strengths to this show and only a few weakneses. I'll try not to compare it to Seniors too much.. but I am going to say though I did like the theme to Seniors a lot, the characters in this are 10 times better, both on the surface and beyond. Maybe it's because Seniors was trying to pull off too much, with like 7 main characters. Okay anyways, I thought this was also your best work writing-wise. You are a funny dude, and I appreciate the fact that a lot of the humor is pretty intelligent, makes it a lot more enjoyable to watch. I felt a lot of the visual gags were hit or miss. Coming out of the guys mouth, the F-face stamp and watch jokes were good, but there were some that were far less strong than those (phone punch, 'error' eyes). I think the secondary characters are far more enjoyable as well. The Tomenic joke was probably my favorite and I also like the bicurious Italian character. Your direction and staging was really good as well. The scene with the two girls at lunch was well done. (sorry this review is kinda all over the place). Also, I hate to nitpick and call a contributor out, but I think the black lesbian voice-acting could have been better. Your animation style is the same as its been since I discovered you in 2011, which is okay, but I don't see it improving a GREAT quality, and i am putting that towards your ventures to pull off bigger projects (a 20 minute cartoon is insane btw). Uhhh what else. Oh the song, did kinda make me cringe just a little but it wasn't bad. I know you are a good musician, but the song just reminded me of Family Guy formulaic songs, and I understand that Seth Macfarlane is heavily influenced by Rodger and Hammerstein, so its not like I can blame you for going off of something that works, but I know you can make different types of music and idk, I think maybe a different type of song could've worked better. and nice Gene Kelly reference of course, what are you 55 years old? Overall it was really good, there might be stuff i'm leaving out but one more point i'm going to make is that I think the cartoon would have a better feeling with a rating more youth-friendly. The gaysex scenes were okay I guess, but I don't think they were necessary. Atleast the girl one. You can convey attraction in so many ways, I think it'd lead to deeper characters for these feelings to unravel over time (talking more about the lesbian, rather than italian guy). I will admit, I did laugh at his gay fantasy but I tried not to. Your style is very Nickelodeon aesthetically, which is a compliment. You have real potential, I think if you made something PG13ish and perhaps Eddsworld-esque, you could have an influence as big as he has.

Flat Cake Flat Cake

the humor is really good. your drawing skills are awesome too. only thing really is the animation. I understand you meant for it to be a certain stiff aesthetic, but I still think if it were executed differently this could've been really great. Still good :)

PS we have similar voices so extra half star for that!

Larry goes Hunting Larry goes Hunting

really good animation and illustration, but didn't find the humor to be all that great. found larry kinda obnoxious TBH

Naming Stars Naming Stars

wow, great humor with no TRACE of racism or offensive content. Watching this quality for free is surely a real STEAL.

-ROBert